So it has been brought to my attention by a certain someone ::cough cough:: my wife ::cough cough:: that I am not doing a stellar job holding up my end of the blog. Admittedly I think the last time I keyed something here honey badgers still cared and Sweet Brown still had plenty of time for that... so of course if you know me you know I had to analyze why this might be.
After minutes and minutes of grueling introspection I've deduced that I have a fear of finishing (no, there is no such phobia... yet). As a quick sidebar I'm officially coining the term ultimaphobia for my newly created affliction. Anyway, back to my conundrum. I attribute it to my artsy side and the idea that a piece of art is never really finished, but unfortunately in the real world stopping points are everywhere and are a natural part of life. That being said I'm going to try and trick the system and post blogs that are unfinished to me, but may appear finished to you :) Genius right? We'll see. It is also possible that I may just end up ending blogs mid-sentence and posting what I have complete in their incompleteness.
Anywho, in my exhaustive search for my self-diagnosed phobia (I still can't believe there wasn't a phobia already designated to this) I came across this phobia:
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
Which certainly had to have been some psychiatrist's sinister practical joke on those suffering from this disorder... the fear of long words (which hopefully none of you have or you're probably hyperventilating right now). I'll be sure to add a disclaimer next go round ;-)
At any rate this is me getting back on the wagon and


2 comments:
YAY!! thanks sweets!
Hmmmm..I wonder what happened ::cracking whip::
Post a Comment