It has been such an exciting time! First let me say...I am a little late posting this (trying to put together my video). So I am posting on a very special day...It's our 3 year anniversary! My husband is so wonderful and I know he will be a fantastic father!! I love him so much! I can't even put it in words since I don't feel like crying (I love him so!!)So back to the gender reveal. During the anatomy scan of the baby, the technician told us to turn our heads away. She then put the results of the scan in an envelope. The next day (without peeking...which was quite hard!) I dropped the results to the Cupcake Shoppe for them to fill the cupcakes with blue or pink. The party was decorated both pink and blue (since we did not know what it would be). We played a game so that everyone could choose their team. It was a gender predictor quiz. A few people came to the party thinking that it was one gender and switched teams after the quiz. So fun!
Enjoy!

1 comments:
It was fun being a part of the gender reveal. Glad we were able to be there. Nice video. ~Adriana & Bryan~
Post a Comment