Tuesday, June 05, 2012

17 weeks...

So I am 17 weeks along now. I wanted to show you all some of the pictures we took at 16 weeks and share some updates on my progression.

Baby's size: ~5.9 ounces and about the size of an onion..and probably sweet like a vidalia :)

Gender: We find out very soon! On the 16th!

Food aversions: This one is weird but consistent. I can't stand the smell of Sean's maple and brown sugar Life cereal. When he comes in the bathroom after eating it..I make him quickly jump in the shower. And if I try to use his cereal bowl (after he rinsed it out..becasue I'm about to have a bowl of cereal), I can still smell it.

Food cravings: No real cravings

What I miss: I really miss doing taekwondo...I mean really doing it. All the kicks, being able to do the drills. After the pregnancy, I can't wait to go back. Although I am hoping to help with the little kids's class during the pregnancy.

What am I looking forward to: I am looking forward to so much! But in the short term, I am looking forward to our 3 year anniversary! My hubby is so awesome!!

How am I feeling: Feeling pretty good these days. I am sleepy lately, but I think that is more related to us selling our bedroom set and sleeping on the not so comfy guestbed...I really need to invest in a mattress topper for that thing. Can't imagine how our guest have been feeling :(



2 comments:

Sean said...

I wish they would've picked something sweeter than an onion LOL. Our little onion (endearing right?), I know the tears you'll bring will only be tears of joy. On a side note, thank you instagram! you almost makes it look like I can take decent photos :) Great post sweets!

Anonymous said...

Interesting why an onion. You look really good and it maybe possible to reserve sleep (smile).

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...