To see more pictures from this shower, go to http://www.bumpsmitten.com/2011/03/real-baby-shower-yellow-gray-elephants.html
So when we decided to use nuetral colors for the nursery, I thought of that color combination. We also considered a few other combinations like green and brown, and brown and red just to name a few. I kept coming back to gray and yellow but could not find any bedding that was affordable AND went with the colors.

Then my wonderful hubby did the impossible! No, he did not make a bedding set...but just as great he found the perfect one. So this anchored the room and we worked from there.
He also searched for a crib he liked and we found one within our price range. Unfortunately, we were waiting to buy it and it went up in price and out of our range. No worries, we are going to wait for it to come down again.

So we wanted to share a little of our inspiration with you all to show you where we are going with the decor. Once the room is finished, we will post pictures.
Also check out my board on pinterest to see some more of our inspiration. http://pinterest.com/ladyvet2006/nursery-inspiration/



4 comments:
Here you make it sound like I'm not a surgeon with the old needle and thread. I mean I'm sew sew sew good at so'ing I can hardly see how you could argue otherwise? So.... ?
Kidding of course, me trying to stitch together two pieces a fabric would only result in a doctor's bill and some stitches of my own... but I am awesome at finding stuff online... and humble of course LOL
Im looking forward to pics of the completed nursery!
Sonya B.
I'm so happy for you two! Great job on the color choices.
Renee (your neighbor)
Cute! It looks so classic and perfect!
-Raven
Post a Comment