Although many people are shocked, I am still doing taekwondo. Two of my
doctors and the OB nurse all assured us that it is ok as long as I don’t
spar. I have mainly been performing with
the demo team although I went to regular class last night. It was more
difficult but not impossible. I had to sit out the last 10 mins of class (when
they were doing all the cool kicks).
How far along? 15 weeks!
Baby’s Size: 2 ½ ounces and about the size of an orange Total Weight Gain: 10 pounds
Stretchmarks: No new stretch marks since the pregnancy.
Maternity Clothes: Got tired of breaking down every morning and bought some a few weeks ago and they are so comfy (and stylish). I primarily wear the maternity pants and am able to wear some of my shirts that are stretchy
Gender: We find out next month but I think it may be a girl.
Movement: None so far
Sleep: I wake up at least once during the night...which is better than my 2-3 in my 1st trimester.
Symptoms: I am moving slowly, and had a little heartburn, nothing major.
Food Aversions: none
Food Cravings: My biggest craving has been foods that have vinegar like bbq. I also have eaten sliced tomatoes with salt and pepper (something I ate growing up). I also am craving salt. So no tub of ice cream for me...maybe a pint of BBQ though J
Best Moments this week: Heard the baby;’s heartbeat on Monday and I cried (scared the doctor). It is so hard trusting that the little one is ok in there when you can’t feel anything. So it was a relief to know that he/she was ok.
What I miss: I miss moving quickly and am also kind of missing my freedom. Meaning, I can’t plan trips for the first few months since I plan on breastfeeding and there are certain acitvities I can’t do. I know all of that will melt away though when I see that little face J
What I am Looking forward to: I am looking forward to next month when we find out the sex of the baby our gender reveal party!!
Milestones: 2nd TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby’s Size: 2 ½ ounces and about the size of an orange Total Weight Gain: 10 pounds
Stretchmarks: No new stretch marks since the pregnancy.
Maternity Clothes: Got tired of breaking down every morning and bought some a few weeks ago and they are so comfy (and stylish). I primarily wear the maternity pants and am able to wear some of my shirts that are stretchy
Gender: We find out next month but I think it may be a girl.
Movement: None so far
Sleep: I wake up at least once during the night...which is better than my 2-3 in my 1st trimester.
Symptoms: I am moving slowly, and had a little heartburn, nothing major.
Food Aversions: none
Food Cravings: My biggest craving has been foods that have vinegar like bbq. I also have eaten sliced tomatoes with salt and pepper (something I ate growing up). I also am craving salt. So no tub of ice cream for me...maybe a pint of BBQ though J
Best Moments this week: Heard the baby;’s heartbeat on Monday and I cried (scared the doctor). It is so hard trusting that the little one is ok in there when you can’t feel anything. So it was a relief to know that he/she was ok.
What I miss: I miss moving quickly and am also kind of missing my freedom. Meaning, I can’t plan trips for the first few months since I plan on breastfeeding and there are certain acitvities I can’t do. I know all of that will melt away though when I see that little face J
What I am Looking forward to: I am looking forward to next month when we find out the sex of the baby our gender reveal party!!
Milestones: 2nd TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Before I leave let me make this
announcement, pregnant women have feelings too!! I have had people say some
hurtful and rude things to me and I am not even half way through the pregnancy.
So before you open your mouth to comment on someone’s weight, ask yourself, “would
I say that if she were not pregnancy”? For some reason I have read (and experienced)
that people think it is ok to comment on how big you are if you are pregnant.
NO NO NO!! The only thing I was to hear is how pretty you think I am, or how
well pregnancy fits me. I don’t want to be rude, but if someone hurts my
feelings in the coming months, I might have to tell them exactly how I feel. (Wow
that was longer than I thought) ::steps off soapbox::


3 comments:
For the last time... I was talking about Zeva. :-) I'm excited for you guys. Just don't use one of our names and we can remain friends. Just kidding.... Sort of.
-David Churchill
I was not even talking about you!LOL! Must be guilty! I made the guac yesterday....it was not as good as yours! :)
Thanks for including me. Im so excited for you two! Its going to be a wonderful journey!
-Valerie
Post a Comment