Lots to look forward too…
So based on some calculations, I am entering my 2nd trimester…feels like a great milestone. My first trimester was not bad at all. I had really little morning sickness. I was tired sometimes but it was sporadic (had to take a few afternoon 15 minute naps though). My first trimester had quite a few favorite moments. I’ll start with fidning out the great news, Sean and I could not have been happier. But then announcing the news to friends and family gave us overwhelming joy. You all blessed us with your excitement and showed us how blessed this little one will be to be so loved! Another favorite moment was when I did power breaking in taekwondo, I think I was 9 weeks along. Power breaking is not one board but three…it was pretty fun! Oh gosh, the favorite moments just go on and on. Thought I could choose a few, but there is just so many!! Ok, two more and then I will be done. When we saw the little peanut for the first time (and that is what he/she looked like… peanut) and when we heard his/her heartbeat. Amazing!!Here are a couple of things I am looking forward to now that I am on my second leg of the relay!
1. Not waiting for the other shoe to drop: Without much morning sickness, I was waiting to be really sick. Thinking today I’m ok, but surely I am going to be urpy tomorrow. Now that I am in the 2nd trimester…I am officially out of the woods. Pray for us anyway =)
2. Gender Reveal Party: We have both decided to find out the sex of the baby! So, next month we are hosting a gender reveal party to reveal the sex!!! More on this to come…
3. Baby Movements: I have always imagined how that must feel and soon I will be able to experience that first hand!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
4. Working on the nursery: Sean and I have already chosen the theme for the nursery and will work on pulling it together in the coming months.

0 comments:
Post a Comment