If you are a "Survivor" fan then you totally get the picture on the left. I was inspired by Seth this morning to put that picture up. I am telling you that kid has been playing mind games with us all weekend. We know he can roll from back to front, because we put him on his back and turn around and he is on his tummy. Since we have not been able to catch him actually doing it, we thought that he must be an honary member of stealth-r-us. We think his code name would be Drool Monger.
In other news, another super cute thing that Seth does is he pats my back..well really my shoulder. Please note the "my" in the above sentence. He only does it to me. Now some would lead you to believe that the only reason I get pats on my back is because Seth is right handed and I hold him with my left arm, thus making it easier. In the words of Joe Biden, I say that's marlarkey! Haters gone hate!
3 comments:
I think there's some logic in the right handed Seth. I believe it!
Like I said Bryan...haters gone hate. Aren't you a lefty? Anyway, he is too young to be considered right handed.
okay, Stephan aka Smokey Mirrors would have you believe she is the only one that gets any pats from Sir Drools-a-lot, but this isn't entirely true. I got a pat..... once. Sure sure, might sound like a fluke, but Agency members are limited to few exchanges as to not chance giving away our membership. Stealth-R-Us (shhhhhhhh!)
Post a Comment