This weekend Seth had applesauce for the first time. This was not his first time eating...we gave him cereal at 4 months. At the time he had a cold that was making him miserable. On top of that the cereal gave him the worst gas. So we stopped feeding him so that he could deal with one thing at a time. Well it seemed like he kept getting colds (thanks daycare) so we never picked it back up..until now. Finally this weekend I gave him some Gerber apples. I say apples and not applesauce because it is not the least bit sweet. The first day he did not seem to enjoy it...the second day he seemed to like it a bit better. He certainly did not show the excitement that he showed the first time I fed him cereal but I think he liked it. I am excited to see what daycare has to report, since they will be feeding him today.
In other news, Sean got another pat..lol (see the post on Stealth-R-US)! I still get tons everyday...but it was nice for Seth to throw him a bone..lol! Seriously though, dad deserves a pat. He came up with a theory as to why Seth always curls his toes when he is jumping in his jumperoo. He suspects that it has become a habit after having them curled up in his sleepers. Seth's sleepers fit length wise but it appears that his feet are bigger than the ones in the sleepers (I was trying to avoid saying too big or bigger than normal).
Seth has also been hanging out in his bumbo alot lately. I remember when he hated that thing, now he loves it...even when he manages to take the tray off and try to eat it :)
1 comments:
As my Mom always says (as I'm sure lots of people do), that those of us with big feet have a good under-standing... it seems Seth will understand much! Perhaps now that my pats, or the lack thereof, have been broadcast I'll get some sympathy pats from friends and family LOL. Although I do think it is awesome mama and baby have something all their own, although mama is going to have relinquish the spoon and let me play airplane with the apple sauce soon ;) #OneForMeOneForTheBaby
Post a Comment