Friday, October 04, 2013

Furlough Diary - Day 2 & 3

I did not do much on yesterday (day 2). I started the morning getting the guys out of the house. Then I went to a doctor's appt (one that was 5 months late). I saw the OB that helped me through my preeclampsia drama and took her some pics of Seth..and she was so excited! She then quickly said how excited she was for the next baby...huh?! I tried to change the subject...but nope she was not hearing it. I then asked for a year prescription for birth control (so leave my uterus alone!).

I then went to my job (shhhh!). I actually had some stuff I needed to pick up and I wanted to check on my collegues who are "essential". I hung out with them for a few hours. I then went to the grocery store and home to do some planning for Seth's birthday party. I went to order invitations that I scoped out on Etsy only to find out the seller was on vacation. AHHHHH!!! I have to get these invites out soon. So my wonderful hubby made a duplicate...and I promise they are almost identical. I actually like his better. I will do a seperate post with some pics.

I then went to pick up Seth. I have to admit that one of the things I am debating is what to do with Seth and daycare. If this shutdown drags out I don't know if I should take him out of daycare. I will have to talk to the directors and make sure they wont charge us an application fee...and make sure we won't lose our spot. I honestly don't think it will be easy...but if this is longer than 2 weeks...we might have to take our chances.

Today is kinda light as well. I will be cleaning around the house. I made muffins last night for Seth's teachers and some cupcakes for my co-workers. I'll drop those off and then pick Seth up. Sean and I have a date night tonight, so I figured I would pick Seth up early and take him to the park and then for some frozen yogurt.

1 comments:

Tara Lynn said...

Who is there that is essential and you're not?? Craziness!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...