Friday, March 29, 2013

Reading is FUN-damental

Seth's school celebrated literacy a few weeks ago with different events throughout the week. One day all the kids dressed up as Dr. Seuss characters (Seth dressed up as Thing 1). During this week they asked parents to sign up to read to the kids. Always one to participate, I signed up. To tell you the truth, I did not think the babies would be into it...boy was I wrong! They loved it! To be so young, they all were very attentive.

I read at least 7 books, most of which were touch and feel books. They were quiet the whole time. Then we sang a few songs like "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Wheels on the Bus". Fun times!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, such an amazing parent. I read every blog you post, just never leave a comment; however I do enjoy them. Boykin

Sean said...

Boo @ Boykin.... well half a boo anyway. Comments are what fuel the fire! Although, I know we both are happy you read the posts! Hope all is well with you.

Cheers

Ladyvet said...

Thanks Boykin! Don't pay Sean no mind...he does not even post on the blog like he is supposed to...lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...