Friday, March 22, 2013

And so it begins...

So Seth recently had picture day at daycare. For some reason I thought that they did not start picture day until they started school. When I saw fliers up at daycare about picture day, I looked the other way. I am not a fan of studio portraits and the price makes it even worse. These days I like all my photos in digital format. I don't want to buy sheets of photos that I can't make prints of later. Well unfortunately there is no way to opt out of taking these school photos.

The other thing was that these fliers said that they would take pictures with a live bunny. Say huh?! I was like, surely not the babies. Well I was wrong. Not only were the babies included..Seth was the only baby that willingly touched the bunny.

So here is the picture with Seth with the bunny. Let me point out a few things:

1. Although I forgot about picture day, I did not send him to daycare in that sleeper. That is one of his "back-up" outfits. He spits up alot and so I have sleepers for him as a change of clothes. He spit up right before they left...of course.

2. That is a live bunny...that he managed not to squeeze..although just the other day he pulled Zeva's hair and made her yelp.



So you may be asking yourself..did we buy the photos. Well the sneaky photo people are tempting us. They sent home 6 sheets of photos. Sean and I are still trying to figure out why they would go through the expense of printing the photos before they are ordered. I know why..to tempt parents like me. I had no intention of buying these photos. I take pics of Seth every month. On top of that, my maternity photo package included a newborn, 6 month and 12 month photo session. AND I won a session that I will use as his 9 month session....I don't need anymore pics!

But they got me, I will buy ONE sheet of photos. I mean c'mon..it's a bunny...and he's touching it!

#fail

2 comments:

Sean said...

I can't even put my foot down.... little fury woodland creatures and babies are just too good of a combo to pass up. Kudos to you, you evil photo people, you got us. Here is your million dollars for our 8x7.

Tara Lynn said...

Watch out because ours does them twice a year! Last year I finally broke down and bought some. Not because it was the best ever but because he just looked like such a little man sitting there. I don't regret it though...you can never have enough pictures :) And that picture of Seth IS really cute - totally justified!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...