Have to admit, I'm just catching up on the blog. This is really a short story but I like it. Your stories make me wanna keep reading (I just can't close the book) BTW, Seth is too handsome. I pray Seth will have a prosperous and happy life!!!! O, praying for your healing as well. Please tell Sean I said hello.
4 comments:
He's soooo sweet! Aren't those first few weeks (aside from being tired) absolutely amazing?! Enjoy! God bless!
Took cute and precious. Love it.
He is so adorable!!! I can't wait to see him and play with those juicy jaws.
Have to admit, I'm just catching up on the blog. This is really a short story but I like it. Your stories make me wanna keep reading (I just can't close the book) BTW, Seth is too handsome. I pray Seth will have a prosperous and happy life!!!! O, praying for your healing as well. Please tell Sean I said hello.
Post a Comment