Sunday, November 25, 2012

A few of my favorite things....

Since having our little one, I have become quite fond of a few items that we use on a regular basis.

1. My Brest Friend
I love this item and use it all the time for breastfeeding. I was lucky in that someone gave one to me. Before getting this I used a ton of pillows and even tried to use the boppy at one point. This thing is     awesome!!  
2. Diaper rash ointment.
We have used Desitin and it was ok I guess. But it was not until we used Aquaphor that his rash cleared up and did so within what felt like hours!


 3.  JJ Cole Diaper Caddy
This is an item that both Sean and I love. Since our master bedroom is downstairs it gives up a portable diaper changing station (I mean who wants to run upstairs for every diaper change). This item holds everything we need... and also has a diaper changing pad.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...