Once we got to MN, we went out on Lake Minnetonka with a few of Sean's best friends. This was my first time out on Lake Minnetonka and on a speed boat. It was SOOOO fun! While on the lake we stopped by a restaurant inthe area called Fletchers. Talking about characters!! There was a guy there with a Master's jacket on. Is that random enough? No?! Well how about it was super tight and he had on flip flops..lol! Then there were these guys that had these shorts on that were so short and tight that I laughed so hard I started to cry (yes you had to be there..lol!)
The next day we were showered with love. Oh this little boy is going to be loved so much! Check out a few (and these are really just a few) of the pictures from the shower.
And if that was not fun enough..the next day we went out on the lake..and Sean and Dave tried wakeboarding for the first time..so much FUN!!! I have so videos of thier tries..they did a great job. Both were able to get up...and Dave was able to stand. Maybe I'll add the videos later when I have time to edit them.
One thing I forgot to mention was Dave and Jess's wonderful new home. Talking about gorgeous!! I love love love it! Congrats again Jess and Dave. And thank you all again (Dave, Jess, Darcy, Howard, Ben and Jill) for throwing a wonderful baby shower for us!





0 comments:
Post a Comment