Saturday, February 09, 2013

Welcome back..welcome back....

I know, I know...it has been a while. Well we have been quite busy. With the holidays and having folks over..we have been a bit slammed. We also took a trip to SC which was fun and not too stressful (was not sure how the trip would go). Seth ended up sleeping almost the whole trip down and then again on the way back.




Recently the little guy started daycare. It was most stressful for me although we went the week before to help me with the transition. That same week I went to Chicago for an AVMA council meeting. It was SO HARD leaving the little one! OMG! I kept staring at people with babies (hopefully I did not look too crazy). I also would strike conversations up with people just so I could show off pictures of Seth..lol!

So here are a few pics...and I will try to do better in the coming weeks :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so-o-o-o adorably cute! Seth is so lucky to have the two of you as his parents.

-Renee

Jk said...

Too cute!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...