Friday, September 14, 2012

Milkaholic

 We had the most terrific shower on September 8th! We had friends come in from all over to help us celebrate the birth of our little boy. The theme of the shower was "Milkaholic" ..get it? I hope so! LOL!

The pictures really say it all. The hostesses really did a fantastic job. The decor and the food was so wonderful!

Some of the games included "Who knows mommy", "Baby Gift Bingo", and the hostesses also set up a station for people to make onesies. People also had a chance to write diaper thoughts and well as share well wishes with us. We have looked through the onesies and they were really fun. I have been holding off reading the diaper thoughts. I figured they would be a good pick me up on days where I am too tired to remember my name :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...