Our housewarming is coming up in a couple of weeks, so I have been trolling the big CL (craigslist) looking mainly for beds. I wanted a loft type bed for Sierrah’s room and any full size bed for the guest bedroom. I am so excited!! I think I might have scored both for under $250! I also found a few contemporary vases and sculptures on there too.
Since there are tons of flakes on CL,we will see if they actually have what they advertised and will see if the items hold up to our standards. We have also been selling stuff on CL. So I posted Sean’s microwave, his entertainment center, his magnifier lamp….hey, he did not need any of this stuff by the way. I got rid of a lot of my stuff before I moved to Minnesota. =)
We are also excited that the rest of the chairs for the dining room are coming…woo hoo!! And we are going to sit down with a Sandals rep to talk about our honeymoon! We have a ton to do this weekend and I can’t wait!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment